Personal Data Controller
Your personal data controller is Military Property Agency, with its registered office at Nowowiejska 26 A, 00-911 Warsaw.
Objectives and grounds for data processing
The purpose for the processing of your data is to send recurring informational newsletter. In the case of media representatives, the purpose of data processing is to send press releases and to answer their questions.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions or concerns with regard to the processing of your personal data by the Military Property Agency, you should contact the Data Protection Officer
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via post: Military Property Agency Nowowiejska 26A, 00-911 Warsaw, with an annotation: “Data Protection Officer”
Data processing period
Your data shall be processed until you withdraw your consent for receiving the informational newsletter or, in the case of media representatives, for receiving press information and responses to your queries.
As we process your personal data, you have the right to:
- access the content of your data
- rectification of your data
- deletion of your data
- restrict the use of your data
- right to object to the processing of your data
- right to transfer the data to another organization
- right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- if you feel that the processing of your data breaches the GDPR provisions, you have the right to file a complaint to The President of the Personal Data Protection Office (currently The Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data).
Is providing personal data mandatory?
Providing your personal data (e-mail address) is optional, however failure to do so means you will not be able to receive informational newsletter.
Automated processing, including profiling
Your data shall not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
Disclosing your personal data to other entities
Your data shall not be disclosed to any other entity.
Disclosing your personal data to third countries
Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third countries, that is countries outside of European Economic Area.
We reserve the right to send unannounced e-mails to people whose contact details we have obtained due to their activities on amw.com.pl. By unannounced messages we mean information directly related to amw.com.pl (e.g. implemented changes, internal promotions, etc.), and not commercial information (e.g., birthday wishes, news about viruses, personal comments, etc.)
Public personal data
We use the following types of cookies
- “session cookies” and “monitoring cookies” are temporary files that are stored in the user's terminal equipment. Session cookies and monitoring cookies are used only to distinguish visitors of the website www.amw.com.pl
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available through the website www.amw.com.pl; e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication
- “statistica” cookies that allow for collection of statistical information on the manner of use of the www.amw.com.pl website, these data can be transferred to the analytical panel of Google Analytics,
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner of use of the website www.amw.com.pl.
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more suited to your expectations.
- “networking” cookies – enabling the integration of social networking sites that you use with the www.amw.com.pl website