PRIOR TO THE PURCHASE THE POTENTIAL BUYER SHOULD DOCUMENT THAT IN THE
DESTINATION COUNTRY HE HAS:
- a dedicated plant;
- a recycling or neutralizing business license issued by an administrative authority competent with respect to the place of running the business.
- a licence given by the Ministry of Interior & Administration of the Republic of Poland on performing activities in the area of manufacture and trading in explosives, weapons and products and technologies destined for the army or the police ( the Act of 22 June 2001, Journal of Laws, No. 67, item 679 as amended)
WHEN A GIVEN PERSON OR COMPANY DOES NOT RUN A WASTE RECYCLING
OR NEUTRALIZING BUSINESS, THEN A CONTRACT (AN AUTHENTICATED COPY THEREOF)
WITH A LICENSED ENTITY SHOULD BE PRESENTED.
IN CASE OF APPEARING TRANSPORTED WASTE ON:
- „Amber list of waste" in the Regulation (EC) No 1013/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2006 on shipments of waste (OJ L 190), the permission for import and export of waste shall be submitted;
- "Green list waste" (under special circumstances, unless in accordance with law regulations) the permissions (for import and export of waste) from the following countries should be submitted:
- governmental authorities of importing country,
- authorities of all transit countries
- permissions from Polish authorities issued with regard to the decision of Chief Inspector for Environment Protection, for import and export of waste
- IT IS OBLIGATORY EITHER TO SUBMIT VALID WASTE TRANSPORT LICENCE COVERING
THE TERRITORIES OF TRANSIT COUNTRIES OR TO HAVE VALID AGREEMENT WITH THE
AUTHORIZED COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN WASTE TRANSPORT.